Creating Confidence to Care ®
Accidents big and small happen every day. Imagine if: You see someone slice their finger instead of an onion. You discover a toddler is found face down in a swimming pool at a party. You witness an auto accident while coming to an intersection. Do you know how to assist in these medical emergencies? Could you remain calm, clear headed and confident? The Emergency First Response course is designed to give you the training and resources necessary to confidently provide primary and secondary care during a medical emergency until professionals arrive on the scene. You could be the difference in someone’s life.
Who should become an Emergency First Responder?
When you earn the Emergency First Response certification, you will be trained as a lay person in many of the same medical procedures conducted by medical professionals. This is important for peope who:
- Want to be able to be prepared and properly assist in the event of a medical emergency
- Want to know how to administer CPR and first aid
- Are interested in becoming a certified PADI Rescue Diver. See our full price list for EFR + Rescue combo pricing.
Why do your EFR with Sun Divers in Roatan?
- Small group, personalized instruction (4 students to 1 instructor)
- Experienced, PADI-certified instructors
- Multilingual learning options including English, Spanish, French and other languages upon request
- We offer flexible scheduling to work within your vacation plans!
What You'll Learn
- Primary and Secondary Care / CPR + First Aid
- How to properly assess & treat injuries and illnesses
- Help someone who is choking
- Handle a possible spine injury
- Apply bandages and splint
Instruction and certification
What You Achieve:
CPR and First Aid certification valid for two years. You will complete one of the requisites for the Rescue Diver certification.